Last Updated: October 26, 2018
Our Website may contain links or applications connected to Third Parties (defined as websites, services or businesses that are not owned or related to Colordyne). We are not responsible for privacy practices of Third Parties.
1. Our Business
Colordyne Technologies develops, distributes and provides industrial grade label and package printing equipment and associated consumables, parts and services. We market our products and services to businesses.
2. Collecting Personal Data
Colordyne Technologies collects Personal Data connected to our Site in two primary ways, broadly defined as follows:
2.1 Personal Data You Provide at Will
You may choose to provide Personal Data when:
• contacting our sales team;
• submitting a service request;
• requesting a quote;
• downloading brochures or other marketing material;
• using our live chat feature.
Personal Data you provide may include:
• company name;
• company address;
• your name;
• phone number.
2.2 Personal Data Obtained through Third Parties
We obtain Personal Data through applications and services owned by Third Parties that are embedded within our website.
3. Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
We collect Personal Data to:
• contact you if you requested to be contacted
• contact you with news, information, promotions or events
• understand user trends on our Website
• improve your experience on our Website
We do not share Personal Data we obtained (as defined in Section 2.1 and Section 2.2) with Third Parties.
4. Retention of Personal Data
We reserve the right to retain Personal Data collected to fulfill our purposes for collecting Personal Data, as described in Section 3.
5. Your Privacy Rights
You have the following rights to privacy regarding your Personal Data when using our Site:
• you may access your Personal Data and request to amend or erase it by emailing us at [email protected] or writing to Colordyne Technologies, LLC, 3275 Intertech Drive, Suite 100, Brookfield, WI 53045;
• you may opt out of promotional emails by selecting the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or replying to the email with your request to unsubscribe.