Memjet™ Waterfall Print head Technology® isn’t just the fastest around, it’s also the most environmentally-friendly, which translates into significant operational efficiency.
- Water-based inks
- No nanoparticles
- No noxious odors or fumes
- No heat drying means less energy used
- Recyclable print head
We understand that being eco-friendly is important. Here are the details behind our efforts:
INKS & PRINT HEAD
- Memjet inks are aqueous (water-based) dye inks, which create a safer work environment for printing operators and employees.
- Water-based dye inks do not emit the nano-particles found in laser printer toners, nor the noxious odors emitted by solvent or UV inks.
- Memjet print heads require no special disposal instructions or permits and typically contain only 0.5 milliliters of ink when removed from the printer.
- Inkjet substrates are recyclable. The recycling process is different than flexo substrates, in that paper needs to first be soaked in water until the inks dissolve.
- Colordyne’s Production Class digital label presses use 10L bag-in-box containers to house the Memjet ink. The cardboard boxes and poly bags are both recyclable.
- Memjet print head components (plastic protective packaging, black chassis, shrouds and paper guard) easily unclip from the print head making them very easy to recover for recycling.
- Through strategic partnerships with media suppliers throughout the industry, Colordyne’s is pleased to retain an ever-growing list of recognized media providers who offer environmentally-
- Memjet technology uses less energy than laser and other traditional inkjet technologies.
- Colordyne presses do not use curing or drying units; the system is self-cooling.
- Reduced make-ready/set-up time required to prep Colordyne Production Class digital label presses results in minimal media waste.
- Colordyne digital solutions allow you to print what you need, when you need it, reducing inventory, waste and obsolescence.
- Colordyne manufactures light compact systems with a very small footprint compared to other digital and flexo technologies.
- Colordyne digital solutions allow users to streamline their manufacturing process, thus lowering their environmental footprint
If you have additional questions or need more information, please contact a representative for assistance.